Our facilities are available to rent for meetings, parties, workshops, conferences and special events.
Tent Camping & Campfires
- We gave 2 large group tent camping areas for scouts, groups and company retreats; each has a firecircle with rustic seating, picnic tables and a stocked woodshed.
- There are a limited number of rustic 1-room cabins available. Cabins have electricity with an overhead light; portable heater and window fans are available as needed. Must bring your own cot or sleeping pad and sleeping bag/bedding.
- Groups must provide a COI (Certificate of Insurance). We do not offer camping for individuals.
- DO NOT bring any outside firewood, as this may contribute to the spread of destructive invasive insects (i.e. Spotted Lanternfly, Emerald Ash Borer) which can be transported long distances in/on firewood. There is an ample supply of free firewood and kindling onsite in the covered woodshed.
- PLEASE DO bring your own firestarter.
- Fires MUST be contained within the inner rock circle. NO large bonfires allowed.
- Please DO NOT move any of the rocks, bricks, or rustic seating (logs or tree stumps)
- Please review our Camping & Campfire Policies and Ground Rules before reserving, and be sure to follow them once onsite.
Schedule a nature-themed party with one of our fun themes: Overlook Observation Hike, Stream Seeking Exploration, Nature Adventure Games and Insect Investigation. Hoop Dancing programs are also available. Package includes a 1 hour naturalist-led program followed by 1 1/2 hours in the pavilion for refreshments and presents. Learn more
Our staff is first aid/CPR certified and ready to lead your group on a forest exploration. Our 152-acre property in the Highlands Region of northern NJ features a mountain stream, rugged terrain, diverse forest, ruins, and some nice viewpoints.
3 hours | $12 per person | $120 minimum | 25 person maximum