More Ways To Show Your Support!
- Donate - Make an additional one-time donation, a memorial donation, or include the Highlands Nature Friends (our nonprofit) in your estate plan.
- Become a Sponsor or Corporate Donor. We thank and appreciate these individuals, groups and organizations for their generous support.
- Volunteer - Your time, skills, and services; Contact Us if you'd like to help!
- Donate supplies
- Fundraisers - Participate in our "dine to donate" events and special matching-fund drives. Show your support with the purchase of our logo t-shirts and water bottles, and NYNJTC hiking maps.
- Support while you shop and search online, with Amazon Smile, GoodShop and GoodSearch
We hope you'll join this exciting effort by becoming a member and renewing your membership annually. Your support is essential to help with the expenses of owning and operating the Center, including building insurance, fire alarm maintenance, bringing utilities back online - plus building repairs and tree work!
ONLINE:use the Donate button to pay with PayPal (via bank account or credit card).
BY MAIL: print, complete and mail the Membership Donation Form with your check.
- Email updates about the latest Weis news and upcoming programs and events.
- Free use of the covered pavilion, picnic tables and gaga pit (with reservation).
- Discounts on Weis day camps, programs, events and facility rental fees.
- Discounts from many of our program Partners.
- Members at the Friend, Patron and Benefactor level receive a reusable, aluminum Weis water bottle.
- Members at the Benefactor level are entitled to 2 free tickets to an Iron Mountain Stage Company performance.
Annual Membership Categories
Join at any point during the year. Memberships for each year ends on December 31
- Basic: $35 - $59
- Supporter: $60 - $99
- Advocate: $100 - $249
- Friend: $250 - $499
- Patron: $500 - $1,999
- Benefactor: $2,000 and above
Membership at any level is appreciated, but we hope you will consider joining at a higher level! Not sure if you are a current member? Contact Us.
The Highlands Nature Friends, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. All membership donations are tax deductible.