Programs are led by our Sr. Educator/Naturalist Sarah Crosby and our staff of environmental educators.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, max. group size is 25.
- Restrooms available in the main brick building (masks must be worn).
- Guaranteed parking - attendees should drive in through the outer gate and park near the main brick building.
$95 - Current Members ("Basic Family" level & up)
$150 - Non-Members
Memberships are tax-deductible and have year round benefits. Not sure if you are a current member? Contact Us and we'll let you know - OR JOIN/RENEW NOW!
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS*
- 50% refund will be given for cancellations received at least 2 weeks in advance.
- No refunds available with less than 2 weeks notice.
*Full refunds will be given for cancellations due to COVID-19 related exposure or illness.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Precautions
We are following all recommended federal, state and local guidelines to help keep our participants and their families and friends safe.
We have also implemented specific safety measures tailored to our site:
- Small group size
- Outdoor programs (except restroom breaks)
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols for restrooms
- Daily health and temperature checks conducted at drop-off
- HEPA filter air purifiers in indoor classrooms, in case programs must move inside due to weather or emergency
- Social distancing maintained
- Masks MUST be worn